Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hello everyone! So lately I have been struggling coming up with new ideas of what to make. For my class I have to create a post that encourages readers to respond. So here we go! I was wondering what your thoughts are on chicken dishes. Chicken is probably one of my most favorite foods and there are too many recipes to count to make with it. I narrowed it down to five that I might be interested in trying. I would like you all to respond on which dish you would like to see me make next!

Here are your five options:

-  Chicken Parmesan – breaded, baked chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella  cheese served over spaghetti

-  Chicken and Broccoli Casserole- a mix of chicken, broccoli, cheese and various seasonings all baked together

-  Lemon Grilled Chicken Breasts- grilled chicken in a lemon sauce served with asparagus and brown rice

-  Quick Barbecue chicken – chicken marinated in barbecue sauce served with vegetables and starch

-  Chicken tacos with sautéed onions and apples – an unusual pairing of apples, chicken, nutmeg and onion within a soft tortilla
Comment below on which recipe you would be interested in learning how to make! It would also be helpful if you could rank them from 1 to 5, 1 being your favorite, 5 being your least favorite.

Thank you!  I am looking forward to making one of these yummy dishes!

3 comments:

  1. The lemon grilled chicken breast sounds like it would be great! If I had to rank them:

    1. Lemon Grilled Chicken
    2. Chicken Tacos
    3. Quick Barbecue Chicken
    4. Chicken Parmesan
    5. Chicken and Broccoli casserole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken is one of my favorite foods as well, so choosing one of these recipes was difficult, but I think I would love to learn how to make the lemon chicken. It looks unique and delicious, plus it seems like a great meal to have on an ordinary night! My second choice would be the tortillas because I love apples with chicken! Can't wait to see what you make next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick barbecue chicken sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete