Thursday, September 3, 2015

Welcome!!


Hi everyone! Welcome to my cooking page, Nutritious, but Delicious, Cooking. My name is Melissa and I am currently studying Nutrition and Dietetics at West Chester University. I plan to one day become a Registered Dietitian. One of the main reasons why I chose my major was because I LOVE to cook! Meal time is my break time during those busy study days.  But I don’t just cook anything, I love to incorporate as many healthy foods into a recipe as I can. My passion for cooking goes beyond the food because I am also interested in the nutrients that can be found within it.   I hope to share with you my spin on popular, well known recipes through this blog.  Using my knowledge of nutrition, I will also provide you with the nutritional value of each recipe to help you create a better, healthier you! Enjoy and eat up!
 
 
 “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment